BUsiness Analyst (SAP/HANA)
We have the following opening. If you are interested and qualified, please submit a word resume and I will contact you.
This person should have knowledge of SAP HANA and/or relational database management systems.
Must have investment banking experience.
Sr. Business Analyst responsibilities would include:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
Sr. Business Analyst responsibilities specific to this assignment would include:
- Develop business case
- Validate business case estimates
- Submit business case for TRAC
- Submit business case for architecture RAW and SAW and monitor progress to completion of final architecture design
- Gather, analyze and document project requirements
- Develop project charter
- Complete requirements traceability matrix
- Assist with and document implementation strategy and dependencies with other projects
- Identify improvement opportunities to mitigate project risks