Data and Information Management Engineer. Boise, Idaho
- Accountable for the reliable, accurate, and consistent Data Warehouse /EDW environment. Identification of new opportunities and functionality within the HANA Analytics platform. Accurate, useful documentation on existing and new systems. Alignment to global Strategic Data Warehousing Initiatives. 40%
- Responsible for following and ensuring of the execution of all appropriate documentation, testing, technical design, quality assurance and management of change requirements. Performance tuning and technical troubleshooting. Responsible for tracking of all issues and resolving support incidents. Works with Information Management & Analytics to develop and implement Enterprise Data Models. Develop and deliver HANA training materials for developers and analysts. 60%
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college or university
- Ten plus years related experience and/or training.
- Required: Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining data marts, including test and production environments.
- Proficiency with source code control and release management.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills along with excellent research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate the results of analysis in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Ability to fulfill DBA duties such as database configuration and tuning, etc. is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivating and be able to plan Technical team work.
- Desired: Knowledge on S/4 HANA & Fiori is a plus.
- Experience with Modeling and Architecting for SAP and Non SAP Data sources.
- Knowledge of Dimensional Data Modeling.
- Knowledge or working with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Knowledge or working experience with analytical tools like PowerBI.
- Adheres to all standards, policies and systems as appropriate.
- Disclaimer – The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position.