Data Engineer – St. Louis, MO
- The ideal candidate would have experience using data engineering tools to move and prepare data and have experience using SAP data tools such as HANA, SAP-BW and Business Objects.
- SAP Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Azure toolsets including Azure Data Factory Pipelines, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Experience using query languages such as SQL, MDX or DAX
- Experience using code languages such as Python or C#
- Experience using scripting languages such as PowerShell, M-Query (Power Query), or Windows batch commands.
- For SAP R3/ECC, proficient with design, build, and optimization of SAP HANA views (including SQL query optimization) and a solid understanding of the design and relationships in SAP ECC(R3) structures and tables.
- Proficient with building and optimizing connectivity to SAP HANA views from Azure toolsets
- Solid understanding of SAP Business Warehouse query design, constructs, and optimization (including MDX queries)
- Experience creating data visualizations using Power BI or similar tools.
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps principles for software development and ownership.
- Understanding of business intelligence theory, technologies and design patterns.
- Familiar with compliance and controls for software development and deployment.
- At least 5 years or more of work experience in data management disciplines including data integration, modeling and/or other areas directly relevant to business intelligence/business analytics development.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data management, information systems, information science or a related quantitative field is not required but is preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit