Archive for January, 2020
Looking for an SAP NATIVE HANA on BW expert for a long-term project (Go live planned middle of next year), below is the detailed requirement.
- SAP NATIVE HANA Modeling configuration, architecture, reporting/visualization, predictive analytics and data/solution modelling.
- Must have 3-4 years of experience with native HANA data modeling.
- Must have experience with HANA SQL script.
- Must have Project experience in Advanced modeling concepts including Analytic Views, Attribute Views, Hierarchies, Creating Restricted & Calculated Columns, Filter Operations, Variables, Creating Calculation Views, SAP HANA SQL, SQL Script and Procedures, Currency Conversion, Turning Business Rules into Decision Tables.
- Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training.
- Must have experience with Integration technologies, such as Smart Data Access, SLT; virtual data modeling, HANA Studio, Hana Live / Core Data Services; Lumira visualization tool; Smart Business Modeler KPI configuration through SAP Fiori
- Good knowledge of building HANA views using SDI/SDA and ETL process using Data Services.
- Hands-on knowledge of S/4HANA installation
- Experience with Analytics Cloud Reporting.
- Good understanding of HANA Life-Cycle Management, importing and exporting HANA models within schemas, performance tuning
- Experience with SAP Best Practices deployments
- 7+ years experience with data warehousing technologies.
Native HANA (HANA on BW) Web IDE SPS 2,3,4, Cloud Foundry, SAP HaaS, GIT HUB, Multi-Tenant Application, Containers, Synonyms, Table Functions, Stored Procedures, CDS Views, SDI and Flow Graphs, Data Archival.
- SLT/SDI Data Replication Experience
- Hana Data Modeling
- Reconciliation process
Technology platform working in – SAP HANA DW
This central North Dallas company is seeking to hire an experienced SAP Basis HANA administrator for a long-term contract position. This individual will be actively involved in maintaining and enhancing SAP Basis and handling HANA migrations or implementations as well as monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting of all related systems. This involves design and implementing an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability. Qualified candidates will have the following: • Minimum of 7 years SAP Basis experience • Minimum of 2 years hands-on HANA migrations or HANA implementations • SAP Certified Technology Associate – System Administration (SAP HANA as a Database) with SAP NetWeaver 7.5 or equivalent strongly preferred • Knowledge of SAP HANA System administration: o Monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting of SAP HANA systems o HANA system administration using SAP HANA Cockpit and HANA Studio o Experience in managing users and roles in SAP HANA systems o Implementing SAP HANA table management techniques – data compression, table partition, compression techniques, and load/unload table into memory o HANA Installation, Data Provisioning, Admin and Modeling o Experience with SAP HANA Security, HANA XS Application service, and monitoring of HANA systems • Experience with components SAP ECC, CRM, SAP BOBJ, Sybase NLS, Fiori, BW4HANA, SLT, SDI/SDA, Solution manager – EWA , Alerts. • Knowledge of Infrastructure, network, and operating systems • Knowledge of Linux, Unix, Windows Server, and related utilities. Requires strong troubleshooting ability • Understands SAP protocols/standards (e.g. EDI, APPC, CPI-C, BDC, RFC, ALE, OLE, BAPI, Archivelink) • Experience in Maintaining SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies • Strong analytical and problem-solving ability • Work independently with little guidance, as well as the ability to multitask • Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills • Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with other team members • Ability to work outside normal business hours without prior notice in response to high priority issues Candidates should be local to the DFW area and able to work daily onsite. There is currently not available any visa sponsorship nor transfers.
Schuback Search Associates, Ltd.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6 years experience in SAP BASIS Administration
- HANA Implementation experience, Proven HANA support experience, including administration, backup, and fail-over
- Strong knowledge and support experience of SAP Portal and the Java stack
- Demonstrated HANA troubleshooting experience
- 6 years experience in Consulting skills as team member or team lead
- 6 years experience in SAP environments in R/3, Enterprise Central Component (ECC), Business Information Warehouse (BW), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), etc.
- 6 years experience in UNIX, Windows Operating Systems as a SAP server platform
- 6 years experience in Oracle or DB2 databases
- 6 years experience in troubleshooting system performance problems or potential system installations
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 8 years experience in SAP BASIS Administration
- At least 8 years experience in Consulting skills as team member or team lead
- At least 8 years experience in SAP environments in R/3, Enterprise Central Component (ECC), Business Information Warehouse (BW), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), etc.
- At least 8 years experience in UNIX, Windows Operating Systems as a SAP server platform
- At least 8 years experience in Oracle or DB2 databases
- At least 8 years experience in troubleshooting system performance problems or potential system installations
As a SAP BASIS/HANA Administrator you will be expected to support a variety of SAP functional environments working directly with the client and other IBM staff to maintain and support the client’s landscapes.
SAP BASIS/Netweaver and Portal Admin need to have experience installing and supporting SAP systems and SAP HANA. Technical skills would range from standard daily support of SAP environments (R/3, Enterprise Central Component, Business Information Warehouse (BW), Enterprise Portal (EP), Exchange Infrastructure/Process Integration (XI/PI), etc.), to troubleshooting system performance problems or potential system installations. Experience in a OS and Oracle database environments is helpful. Must have proven experience on the latest versions of SAP ECC, SAP HANA, Enterprise Portals, APO/Livecache, XI/PI, CPS, GRC, Solution Manager and SLD. Must be fluent in SAP Java related instances from dual stacks, portal systems, and SAP systems running on AIX/Oracle Windows/MSSQL.
Key experiences needed;
- Expertise managing SAP ECC, HANA, Portal, BW, APO/Livecache, XI/PI, CPS, GRC, Gateway/Fiori, Solution Manager and SLD systems
- SAP JAVA system installation & administration
- Hana SPS08 and higher real work experience
- HANA SPS updates, administration and Backup configuration
- Troubleshoot Hana memory bottlenecks and performance tuning
- Experienced using SAP HANA Studio
- Configuration of SAP HANA High Availability and Disaster Recovery set up
- Performed Support Package Update through SDM, JSPM, SUM
- SLD Administration
- SAP Web Dispatcher knowledge
- SAP Netweaver Gateway installation and configuration
- Implementation of SAP Fiori applications
- CTS+ and transport route configuration
- Installation of SMD Agent and SAP Host Agent
- SAP client copies and system refreshes
- SAP Kernel upgrades
- Experience in Web Dynpro for ABAP and JAVA
- Day to Day monitoring support for a large scale production environment
- SAP Router installation and configuration.
- SAP Spool Administration, logon groups, setting up operation modes
We have the following opening. If you are interested and qualified, please submit a word resume and I will contact you.
This person should have knowledge of SAP HANA and/or relational database management systems.
Must have investment banking experience.
Sr. Business Analyst responsibilities would include:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
Sr. Business Analyst responsibilities specific to this assignment would include:
- Develop business case
- Validate business case estimates
- Submit business case for TRAC
- Submit business case for architecture RAW and SAW and monitor progress to completion of final architecture design
- Gather, analyze and document project requirements
- Develop project charter
- Complete requirements traceability matrix
- Assist with and document implementation strategy and dependencies with other projects
- Identify improvement opportunities to mitigate project risks