Full time Procurement Specialist
• The candidate will join the Global Sourcing & Logistics Service Center organization and will be responsible for processing Sourcing & Procurement
requests for a certain commodity/commodities across various regions.
• The role includes providing Sourcing & Procurement support to the buyers & businesses across the regions.
• End to End process of PR to PO/Req to PO Process.
• Provide transactional system and process support to the strategic buying team.
• Create and maintain purchasing documents in systems.
• Vendor Master Management: Create, maintain and approve suppliers in our systems.
• Monitor and execute all transactions according to our internal controls and policies.
• Communicate and coordinate actions among all internal and external stake-holders to effectively assure supply of goods and services.
• Administration and reporting as necessary (from our systems and external sources).
• Liaise with regional and global buying teams, providing information & analytical support in alignment with their goals on portfolio management and savings.
• Drive continuous improvement / process optimization on specific areas of the RTP process.
• Maintains purchasing systems, ensuring they reflect current pricing and contract terms.
• Resolves exception notices and other invoicing disputes.
• Resolves basic supply problems and escalates as appropriate.
• Places spot orders.
• May prepare draft purchase contracts from established formats.
• Performing a wide range of work requests that are assigned / requested by the DuPont Buy Team (Buyers group) using broader knowledge of Sourcing, Procurement & Supply Chain via SAP Applications which includes-
a. Creation, Amendment, Renewal & Management of Contracts/ Agreements for the various commodities which involves working with Global Buyers, Suppliers to get need attributes etc.
b. Manages Spot Purchases for certain commodities under the approved threshold Sourcing the Supplier as per Company strategy, Receiving Quotations from Suppliers, negotiating with Suppliers on Price & Payment Terms (as per process), Creating Purchase Orders.
c. Expediting the delivery of material to make sure the suppliers delivers the material within promised delivery time.
d. Handling Invoice Disputes and resolving the same to make sure Suppliers get paid on time / excess payments are not made.
• Graduates or Post Graduates, with at least 1 or 2 yrs. of experience in Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain in BPO/ITES Industry supporting US/UK Clients.
Experience / Skill Sets:
• Commitment to the DuPont Core Values: Safety & Health, Environmental Stewardship, Respect for People and Highest Ethical Behavior.
• Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
• Good Interpersonal Skills.
• Good Analytics Skills
• Should have ability to do multitasking
• Sourcing experience and commodity knowledge is preferred.
• Should have hands on experience in SAP,SRM
• Good working knowledge in MS Office applications
• Should be Willing to work in US Shift Timings.
• As a key connect between clients, suppliers and buyers, candidates must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and tact.
• Self-driven, results oriented with positive attitude towards changes and new challenges.
Graduates or Post Graduates, with at least 1 or 2 yrs. of experience in Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain in BPO/ITES Industry supporting US/UK Clients.
End to End Procurement process, PR to PO/Req to PO process, SAP (preferable).
Ability and willingness to work in night shifts.
Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
Relocation will be provided in the form of a fixed lump sum amount