Junior ConsultantCharlotte, North Carolina
Who you’ll be joining:
- A leading SAP Systems Integrator that is rapidly growing their American workforce that services the financial industry with skill and integrity.
- A company that takes their European culture of training, career growth, and care for employees seriously.
- A high performing team with a culture and passion for delighting the customer with technical solutions that fit their needs.
What you will receiving:
- Hands-on training & development for the first few months and then continued hands-on training/coaching while on-site with clients.
- Intentional career path and development opportunities.
- Excellent Salary for new STEM Graduates with strong growth potential.
- PTO/Benefit Structures that look like a European company (they’re great).
- PAID TRAVEL across North America to client sites.
What they’re looking for:
- Either an undergraduate STEM degree with 0-2 years of experience, or some sort of non-traditional coding education/training with 1+ years of demonstrated experience.
- Fundamental understanding of programming in one or more high level programming language (Java, .NET, C++, etc) as well as basic understanding of Relational Databases (SQL/Oracle/SAP HANA, etc) is required.
- You must be coachable and have the grit to study intensely & learn continually in this environment. Training will be hands-on, but also self-directed at times.
- When consulting with clients, this role will have 80% travel, so access to a major national airport is important.