S/4 HANA Business Analyst – Eagan, Minnesota
Position : SAP S/4 HANA Technical BUSINESS ANALYST
Location: EAGAN, MN
Duration: 12+ Months
- Learn the interim-state and long term reporting strategies, processes and solutions
- Translates all Value/Synergy teams captured reporting requirements into fully groomed technical reporting requirements ready for development.
- Candidate will liaise between the Product, Architectural, Data Teams and the Functional Product Owners to refine Business requirements.
- Identify end-to-end business scenarios for testing, identifying performance requirements, and helping to conduct any testing.
- Ensure development is delivered meeting all requirements and standards
- Participate in solution design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, system analysis and design)
- Identify requirement “gaps” and provide design alternatives to maintain a high degree of quality
- Strong working technical knowledge of SAP S4HANA reporting and analytics tools
- Experience with Cloud based implementations of SAP HANA a strong plus
- Problem solving, trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development and configuration principle