SAP BI BW Consultant – Parsippany, NJ
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for client. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across client sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants!
If you join us, you will:
• Become part of a highly strategic, core program for client
• Join a mature project in its implementation stage
• Gain knowledge and help shape future business environment
• Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to clients countries and leaders.
Support the US BI users:
• Enable the BI users to get better insight from the business data assets
• Create new BO reports based on existing data model and Bex query’s
o SAP WEBI, SAP Analysis for Office
• Help the business users and the key users to create their own reports
• Analyse the new business reporting requirements
• Own the full cycle of BI from user requirements to deliver the reports
• Work with the business to analyze, design, develop, test and Implement the user requirements.
• Support all change management/configuration management activities related to the BI delivery, including training, on-site support, creating value to the business through analytics
• Design and Develop the HANA Modeling, BW Modeling, Bex Queries and BO Reports for US local models;
• Perform as scrum master for the development team and be knowledge center for the US users
Education and Professional experience Requirements:
Relevant academic background
6 – 10 years of experience in SAP BW
Understanding of SAP HANA development
Deep understanding in SAP ECC, SAP BW, HANA for BW, SAP BO