SAP HANA Functional QM Consultant Ann Arbor, MI
- Must have 5+ Years of SAP QM Functional implementation experience and also worked as team lead
- Must have implemented minimum 3-4 full lifecycle implementations with QM
- Must have at least one full cycle S/4HANA implementation
- Must have experience with CAPA process, in process inspections as part of the manufacturing process, incoming inspections as part of procurement processes, quality notifications, inspection lots, inspection plans including the integration with CoA (Certificate of Analysis) and quality restricted stock
- Expertise in Batch management process and Serialization is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP-QM configuration and Mapping various Quality inspection processes in SAP Quality management system module
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix the issues coming out of Quality Management process in SAP system
- Expertise in integration with various SAP modules like PP, MM & EWM
- Proven ability to translate business requirements, processes and designs into well documented system designs and preparation business process global template.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills including the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate clearly, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Travel: International and Domestic travel as per the project Demand.
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Hey, here is free training, that taught me to make money online. Check it out! – http://bit.ly/34rJU7o