SAP – Manager – ERP/SuccessFactors / App Development
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in a job related major field of study.
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant professional experience, including leading and managing projects or programs with outcome focused deliverables, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience directly or indirectly leading a team.
- Ten (10) years of professional experience with SAP HR, SAP Payroll and SuccessFactors (Learning, Performance & Goals, Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding and Compensation)
- S/4 HANA experience
- SAP HCM (both HR and Payroll)
- SAP HANA
- SAP ABAP
- SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience with integrations including SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Mulesoft
- Strong understanding of SAP Time and Payroll processes, including time entry, time approval, time evaluation, time-to-gross, gross-to-net and payroll tax reporting.
- Railroad experience
- SAP Certifications in HR
- Certification in one or more SuccessFactors modules, preferably Employee Central