SAP Technical Lead, Hana Development Burbank, CA
Full Time Position
Salary $150k plus Bonus and Benefits
A great opportunity to work for a great organization to provide state-of-art technical support for the SAP BPC systems maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems. This includes participating in project implementation design and development activities to support the successful business adoption of the new solution, and the ongoing production support and enhancement post go-live. This role requires a strong understanding of principles and proven experience on design and deliver high quality solutions through Technical development that meet overall business requirements.
· Design, develop, and implement functionality per business requirements
· Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on SAP BPC on HANA
· Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls. Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs
· Logical and Analytical strengths in SAP ABAP, HANA/AMDP, SOAP/Rest API’s etc.
· Understand business processes and requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division levels
· Collaborate with peers in the Technology team to apply best practices to integrate with SAP applications (ECC/BW)
· Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems
· Build effective relationships within a matrixed organization with other IT teams within Business Units to support change request solution design & testing
· Perform other duties as assigned
All Stated Experience Must Include the Following
· Perform SAP Development activities in support of the business request to improve or add functionality to the existing SAP BPC HANA landscape specifically ABAP/HANA with an emphasis on Technology.
· Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent
· Minimum four (4) years SAP technical design and implementation experience.
· Minimum two (2) years of experience in ABAP development.
· Minimum one (1) year experience in HANA development.
· Excellent track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale.
· Extensive experience in Object Oriented ABAP, Enhancement Spots, BADIs, User Exits, Web IDE, HANA Views and ABAP CDS Views
· Proficient with Native HANA View development including usage of AMDP/CDS
· Experience with SAP HANA SLT
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possess interpersonal skills to engage and collaborate in a team environment
· Self-starter to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge
· Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
· Familiarity and comfort in working with a variety of support models with onsite & offshore resources
· Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as required for production support when issues arise
· Proven experience completing assigned tasks on multiple projects with tight deadlines successfully
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills able to identify flexible and forward-thinking IT solutions
· Excellent written and oral communications – ability to communicate to all levels of the organization, both business and IT
· Strong understanding of IT project management SDLC processes and methodologies, such as Waterfall, Agile Scrum and associated best practices
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Hey, here is free training, that taught me to make money online. Check it out! – http://bit.ly/34rJU7o