SAP Technical Lead Technical Lead – Burbank, CA
· Design, develop, and implement functionality per business requirements
· Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on SAP BPC on HANA
· Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls. Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs
· Logical and Analytical strengths in SAP ABAP, HANA/AMDP, SOAP/Rest API’s etc.
· Understand business processes and requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division levels
· Collaborate with peers in the Technology team to apply best practices to integrate with SAP applications (ECC/BW)
· Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems
· Build effective relationships within a matrixed organization with other IT teams within Business Units to support change request solution design & testing
· Perform other duties as assigned
All Stated Experience Must Include the Following
· Perform SAP Development activities in support of the business request to improve or add functionality to the existing SAP BPC HANA landscape specifically ABAP/HANA with an emphasis on Technology.
· Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent
· Minimum four (4) years SAP technical design and implementation experience.
· Minimum two (2) years of experience in ABAP development.
· Minimum one (1) year experience in HANA development.
· Excellent track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale.
· Extensive experience in Object Oriented ABAP, Enhancement Spots, BADIs, User Exits, Web IDE, HANA Views and ABAP CDS Views
· Proficient with Native HANA View development including usage of AMDP/CDS
· Experience with SAP HANA SLT
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possess interpersonal skills to engage and collaborate in a team environment
· Self-starter to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge
· Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
· Familiarity and comfort in working with a variety of support models with onsite & offshore resources
· Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as required for production support when issues arise
· Proven experience completing assigned tasks on multiple projects with tight deadlines successfully
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills able to identify flexible and forward-thinking IT solutions
· Excellent written and oral communications – ability to communicate to all levels of the organization, both business and IT
· Strong understanding of IT project management SDLC processes and methodologies, such as Waterfall, Agile Scrum and associated best practices