Solutions Engineer-Data Architect-SAP – Irvine, CA
Our prominent client is aggressively seeking an Solutions Engineer-Information Architect for a 6 months contract in Irvine, CA! With over $1 Trillion in Assets under Management, our client is one of the premier investment management firms in the world. Based in Southern CA our client has recently undertaken a series of initiatives designed to promote engagement, accelerate innovation and enable internal transformation. Our client’s IT Department has over 1000 employees and growing.
Below is the job description for the position. Please review and if you are interested contact Bianca Mancia (Click here to Apply) and/or Ruby Sami (Click here to Apply) at 949/900-6110. We will be happy to tell you more about our client and begin the interview process for you. You can also apply by replying to this email and answering questions about your background located in the “Qualifying Questions” section of this email. Please send the answers back and attach a Word-formatted resume. Doing this can greatly expedite the interview process for you.
Thanks for your consideration!
QUALIFYING QUESTIONS: (Your Name Here)
- Number of years of experience in an Information Architect role:
- Number of years of experience in a Solutions Engineer role:
- Number of years of experience with Data Analytics:
- Number of years of experience with Cognos and/or Power BI:
- Number of years of experience with:
- SAP HANA:
- SAP BW:
- Performance Tuning:
- Number of years of experience with Business Object tools (please list which ones):
- Number of years with Finance Industry experience:
- Please list your most Significant Recent Accomplishment:
- Are you a U.S. citizen, Green card or EAD cardholder?
- Are you local to Irvine, CA, or willing to relocate at your own expense?
- Hourly rate requirement (W-2 or C2C):
- Availability from offer:
**OUR CLIENT REQUIRES 2 REFERENCES:
ONE TECHNICAL BEFORE INTERVIEW:
ONE SUPERVISOR AT OFFER: